IN OUR ITALIAN
Centro Culturale Conero is a small institute for teaching and promoting the Italian language and culture to foreigners and has been running since 1997. The Italian school is well equipped, with bright and spacious classrooms and has a free fast wi-fi access for students, even from the garden. Our teachers have a wealth of experience in teaching Italian. We pride ourself on our friendly and homely atmosphere.
"The Italian language school is located a few hundred meters from the historic center of Camerano, a beautiful hill top town close to the Adriatic sea. There are a range of accommodation options nearby to suit your requirements and budget. We can help to organise accommodation in hotels, apartments, agriturismo or even with families so you can really practice your Italian skills! Ancona railway station and international airport are located a few kilometers away from the CCC. We can provide a collection service on request. Furthermore, the stunning beaches of the Conero Riviera are just 5 km away and easily accessible by public transport at any time of the day. You can download a map of Camerano to your computer with directions to get to school (Download map of CAMERANO ).
WHY CHOOSE OUR LANGUAGE SCHOOL AND OUR ITALIAN COURSES
Centro Culturale Conero organizes Italian language courses for all those people interested not just in learning the language, but also in getting in touch with the culture and daily life of this wonderful country. Learning at CCC gives you the chance to:
- Spend an interesting study-vacation in Italy where you will be taught by qualified mother-tongue Italian teachers.
- Be close to the wonderful beaches and resorts of the Conero Riviera. Appreciate artistic, cultural and natural attractions of the Le Marche region, unspoiled by mass tourism and "unexplored".
- Live in a small village, in a friendly, warm and stimulating atmosphere.
- Try out your Italian with the locals who often don’t speak English.
- Enjoy the homely feeling of a small school where everyone knows each other by name.
- Study in small groups (max. 9 participants in a class/average 5/6), divided into 6 teaching levels.
- Have contact with the teachers and the school staff even after the lessons.
- Practice your italian all day, thanks to special courses and extracurricular activities (italian cooking, history of art, italian wines, cinema, excursions etc) organized by the school.
- Count on the school assistance for any problem you might have during your stay.