AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
FOR ATTENDING OUR ITALIAN COURSES
- The minimum age to enroll is 16. Younger students will be accepted provided they are accompanied by a responsible adult. CCC accepts no responsibility for under-age students.
- Students under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian sign the attached enrollment form. The parent should also contact the secretariat personally.
- Students who miss or are late for lessons (e.g. if they arrive after the beginning of the course, do not attend lessons or leave before the end of the course) are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- Lessons normally take place Monday to Friday in the morning.
- On national holidays (25th April, 2nd June, 15th August, 1st November, 8 December) lessons will not take place. If possible lessons will be rescheduled to the Saturday.
- 1 lesson = 50 minutes. Group courses generally take place from 9.00 to 12.30.
- REDUCED TIMETABLE. If the minimum number of participants (4) is not reached for a single group, the duration of the lessons will be reduced, due to the better teaching experience given.
Although the duration is shortER, students will benefit from more focused teaching hours and greater interaction with teachers.
Number of students Schedule of lessons in minutes from 4 to 9 200 (4 lessons per day) 3 150 (3 lessons per day) 2 125 (2,5 lessons per day) 1 100 (2 lessons per day)
- An advance deposit payment of €110 is also required to secure your course. Payment can be made by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
- The balance for the course is to be paid on the first day of lessons in cash or by credit card and it is not refundable, should the student leave before the end of the lessons.
- Participants in Italian courses in the "hybrid" mode, and who attend lessons at a distance, are also required to pay a deposit of 110 euros at the time of enrolment, in the same way as students "in presence". The balance of the course fee, which cannot be paid at school, must be paid at least 1 week before the start of lessons by bank transfer. It is possible to pay the balance by PayPal or credit card, but any commissions charged to the school will be calculated and added to the bill.
- If accommodation is found by C.C.C., the student might be asked to pay an additional deposit, according to the type of lodging selected. The school, in finding lodging, does so only upon the student's request, and takes no responsibility for what concerns the agreement between the parties involved (i.e.:hotel-student, family-student etc.).
- Cancellations must be notified in writing and sent by email. Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the course will entitle the student to a full reimbursement of the deposit, less credit card/Paypal commissions or bank charges. No refund can be given if cancellation notice is not received within the above deadline. However, the deposit remains valid for one year as an advance payment for the same or a different course.
- Students who require the pick-up service should notify their request within 7 days from arrival, along with their travel details. Should delays, strikes or unforeseen changes of arrival times occur, students are expected to contact the school promptly. A failure to do so will not exempt students from paying the full fee charged for this service.
- Students coming from countries where a visa is required for study purposes can obtain a certificate of enrolment from Centro Culturale Conero which can then be presented to the appropriate authorities. In this case the full cost of the course, for which they will receive the certificate and an invoice, must be paid in advance. If the student does not obtain the visa, the school has to be informed in writing enclosing a document that testifies the refusal of the authorities or all the original documents received by the school. In this case the school will refund the entire sum paid for the course, deducting postal or bank charges, and the enrolment fee of 60 euro. After the issue of the certificate, it is no longer possible to obtain a cancellation or change of dates without returning the original enrolment certificate. Once the visa has been obtained ,in the case the student doesn't attend the course, NO REFUND will be given. All expenses for sending the certificate by courier or express post have to be born by the student.