AN "ACTIVE" COMBINATION OF ITALIAN LANGUAGE & WALKING IN NATURE AND PLACES OF ART
|Course duration||1 Week|
|Language level required||Minimun A2|
|Lessons||20 Italian language lessons in class + 3 afternoon meetings of about 3 and a half hours + 1 tasting of typical products + 1 aperitif + 1 dinner|
We offer this course in order to combine language learning with the possibility of exploring, with pleasant walks and talks in the company of the teacher, the Marche region and its typical features. With "ITALIANO CAMMINANDO" you will learn to know the most characteristic corners of the "Conero promontory", home to the Conero nature park and the Marche region. The walks are Italian lessons "in the open air", reserved only for students of Italian at the Centro Culturale Conero.
EXAMPLE OF A WEEKLY PROGRAMME*:
20 Italian lessons in groups (min. 4 - max. 9 participants), from 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (see Italian intensive group courses).
- An interesting conversation with the teacher, walking for about 3 and a half hours to discover the Conero Riviera and its natural beauties, among hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, sunflower fields and the Adriatic Sea.
- The teacher will explain the history, the nature of the area and its typical features.
- The afternoon will end on a high note with a rich offering of food and wine specialities "between the sea and the mountains".
- Walking around Ancona: "urban trekking in the Doric city". A pleasant walk of about 3 and a half hours through the alleys, hills, parks and port of the capital of the Marche region. A stimulating chat in Italian with the teacher, admiring the Duomo, the Romanesque churches, the Roman amphitheatre, the medieval squares etc. The afternoon ends with a pleasant aperitif in the "Salotto della Città".
Friday afternoon and evening
- Full afternoon excursion with the teacher, starting from Camerano to the sea, along the paths of the Conero Regional Park
- Italian lessons "on the go".
- Rich typical dinner at the teacher's house.
The price of "ITALIANO CAMMINANDO" is 559,00 euro and includes the registration fee of 60 euro, the Italian language lessons at school, the excursions with outdoor lessons, the wine tasting, the aperitif and the final dinner.
*Proposed excursions vary depending on season and weather conditions.